PLEASE contribute “Give as if your life depended on it!”
Our Seventh Tradition states that: “Every OA group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.”
Financial contributions help to keep Overeaters Anonymous strong in our area. Thank you for sending in your contribution to support your Intergroup – Overeaters Anonymous South and East England.
Contributions allow us to do some of the following things in your Intergroup:
- Maintain the intergroup’s post office space
- Provide a meeting place for the IG business meetings
- Provide a telephone line to answer questions for newcomers to OA
- Provide an IG newsletter to members
- Undertake Outreach service – providing Professional Outreach and Public Information to make those “outside” aware of our programme
- Carry out Twelfth Step Within work to carry the message to OA members through workshops, retreats, and OA events
- Send Representatives to: National Assembly, Region 9 and World Service Business Conference
- Pass along contributions to other OA levels:
- Region 9
- World Service Office
Thank you for doing your part which allows us all to continue to carry OA’s message of recovery.
Sending 7th Tradition contributions to OA service bodies
New Guidance: Sending 7th Tradition contributions to OA service bodies just got quicker! Your Intergroup (SEEIG) will now forward any 7th Tradition contributions to each of the OA service bodies on behalf of your local OA meeting/group.
- Simply send instructions of amounts to send to each service body by email to SEEIG (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- State whether you wish to use the suggested percentage allocations or an alternative.
- The quickest method to send funds is by bank transfer
- Account No – 73049400
- Sort code – 090151
- Account name – O A S E England Intergroup [please note – you MUST insert a space between each letter]
- Cheques may also be posted to OA South & East England Intergroup, BM Box 6367, London. WC1N 3XX.
- On any email, letter or bank transfer, please use your WSO registration number so we can recognize your transaction. This is a five digit number found on the meetings list on the oa.org website.